Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTE scheduling algorithms

Status
Not open for further replies.

peto01

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can somebody explain me the difference between exponential rule and utility function? and also the difference between LDF and MLWDF? thx

Hi ,
Kindly, I am doing my Phd , I am trying to increase the data rate and enhance data transmission for the LTE or LTE-advanced by using new modulation and coding techinques...
I check the adaptive modulation , spatial multiplexing, channel estimation and precoding , these were already made, but I need new trends like to modulation schemes, to increase the data rate , for example, in QAM there are two ways to encode the bits into symboles which are phase and amplitude, can we introduce new dimensional for these modulation tchq , e.g . the signal is represented by voltage only , can I use with the same time (from another view) the current ... it is just to look at coin with two faces, picture can encode many bits, as well as writing face ... and you send the coin one time ... So I need to find other dimention (not freq, time or space or code) to increase the data rate more than the expected in LTE or even LTE advanced

Thanks
Ayad

Status
Not open for further replies.