Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect a digital logic desgin to a Windows PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockciit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am new in this site. i study curse of digital logic design. i want to attach devices with my computer. i do not know how to connect it. tell me what first step i do for it . i know computer language c, and java. by using these i want to connect with devices

Re: Digital Logic Desgin

what is the computer you wish to attach devices too, e.g. is it a PC running Windows or Linux or a microcontroller development board or have you not decided yet?

what is the computer you wish to attach devices too, e.g. is it a PC running Windows or Linux or a microcontroller development board or have you not decided yet?

running window i want to control device with my computer

Use the PC's parallel port. Use the inpout32.dll as a "driver" from your PC application . See **broken link removed**

as well as the parallel port you can also use the serial port and there are a number of PCI interface cards for more complex applications, see
**broken link removed**

what sensors are you looking to attach and what are you going to use them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back