Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pragmatic Trellis Coded Modulation implemented in genetic algorithm based CR

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvin24

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm currently doing a project Implementing Pragmatic Trellis coded modulation by genetic algorithm based cognitive radio. it involves 5 different types of scenario.

I'm also doing a simulation on the sensitivity analysis of the transmission parameters. I'm encountering a problem when i'm conducting a modulation index sensitivity analysis involving 4 different modulation schemes. (uncoded BPSK, coded 32psk , uncoded 128 QAM, and coded 256 QAM. for example in minimizing bit error rate scenario... the fitness score should be where (highest to lowest) uncoded BPSK, 32 coded psk , uncoded 128QAM and then coded 256 QAM.

BUT my simulation result is giving me (highest to lowest ) coded 256QAM, uncoded 128QAM , coded 32 PSK and then uncoded BPSK.

can someone help rectify the problem i'm encountering. ???
please it's quite urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.