Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pure sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolchiq

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I have read some very exciting stuff on this forum and i am hoping some of you electronics gurus can help me. I am building a pure sine wave inverter using a wien-bridge for my oscillator. Input voltage = 12v dc, Output voltage= between 30v and 60 v ac, output current not to exceed 2A. Frequency = 50hz. I have used a JFET in the negative feedback circuit for AGC. My problem is that the output of this circuit takes 'forever' to begin oscillating. However when it does the waveform is a pure sinewave. How can i make the oscillations to start quicker and to build maximum amplitude quicker? I want to feed this output together with a triangular wave into a comparator so as to get a PWM signal to switch push-pull transistors?
Thank you.

This means that the small signal loop gain is very near to one. You may increase your loop gain to get your output oscillation faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.