Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1000w dc-ac inverter circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhara

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone sent me a 1000w 12v dc to 220v ac circuit diagram with a frequency of 50Hz, the circuit diagram should be practical so that i can try it in the laboratory. thank you

.you can get more than 1kva if you increase the size of your transformer an d number of mosfet use.

Thank you with the circuit but i am failing to view it properly and following web address is not available http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/62_1300276774_thumb.gif
Can you make other plans so that i can see this circuit. Thank you

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Thank you for the circuit, i have saw it properly but my question is: Is this circuit a 1000W because i saw on the circuit where it is written AP3003 150W INVERTOR **broken link removed**

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

And also if you have additional notes on this inverter, you can send as i am writing a report for this inverter. I am doing a project on inverters to be submitted in may

Reactions: ebra

ebra

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
okey i will attach the note and the power can be increase if you add more mosfet and size of transformer.

Thank you with the circuit, but can you expllain what the circuit functions

ebra

The circute i post is just a simple DC-AC inverter circute diagram,protections are not included in the diagram.The circute contain only oscilator which is SG3524 it only generate 50Hz clock pulse which is out of phase with the other,pin 14 and 11 the signal passes through a biasing resistor R2 and R4.R3 and R5 serve as pull down resistor.the mosfet drive your 12v 50Hz signal into your step up transformer in which the voltage step up to 240v ac,TR2 is a step down transformer which produce maximum of 9-12v which is used to control the required output voltage through VR2.

Can you tell me where the primary side of the step down transformer is connected. Also, i need specifications for the transformer to get 1000W at output and how many Mosfets to parallel to get 1000W. Together with design specifications for the step down transformer.

ebra

Your TR2 is connected to the output of your inverter transformer and for 1000watts you need transformer with 4.5''tongue width and 6''stack he ight,for your mosfet i dont know the particular one you are using but which ever you want to use cheak it datasheets for it's max current and voltage that will determine your power.

ebra

Hi the diagram was very perfect and worked well.

ebra

V

Good circuit,but i need the control circuit like overload,overcurrent protection etc.

V

thanks for the useful information,i will try to use the recomended circuit with the one provided here

ebra

hello Kabiru,

i am new to this forum and the circuit diagram you posted is of interest to me.

kindly explain to me the operation of the circuit and most importantly how the load sense input to the PWM IC is able to achieve stable voltage regulation irrespective of load.

thanks in advance.

regards,

ihechi

Hello ihechi, I will advice you to download the data sheet of the SG3524 I will help you to understand how the ic works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back