Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me get the rest of radiation pattern of an antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

105s

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
supernec+pdf

i use supernec simulate a antenna,but the software only plot a part of radiation pattern.i want to plot theta=[1:1:360],but it only have the pattern of theta=[1:1:90],anybody can tell me?

Re: about supernec

105s said:
i use supernec simulate a antenna,but the software only plot a part of radiation pattern.i want to plot theta=[1:1:360],but it only have the pattern of theta=[1:1:90],anybody can tell me?

Can you post your SNEC project here please?
Then we can help..

eirp

can you tell me you mail address?

about supernec

[-90:90:181]

i try [-90 90 181],it's pattern changed,but only plot a part of the radiation pattern all the same.how i do it?thanks!

about supernec

Because you added perfect ground,ther adiation pattern just like this.it is right!

thanks! it is true! can you answer my another question? how to plot currents pattern? may i dig the data which produce by supernec?

about supernec

you may dig the current data by using "workspace" in supernec.

- what you are using SuperNEC for?

hyyp://wyw.poynting.co.za/software/images/StudGuideExample.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back