Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5.1 sound system circuit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnupg

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
does anyone knows some ic's that generates surround sound from streo inputs. i want to build a sound system for my use.i saw some digitally controlled audio processor like tda 7313 but they are not 5.1 output.pls help

does anyone knows some ic's that generates surround sound from streo inputs. i want to build a sound system for my use.i saw some digitally controlled audio processor like tda 7313 but they are not 5.1 output.pls help

Here is a simple circuit
**broken link removed**

this one will not give the require sound effects.we need to have required delay linea and filters to get 5.1 surround effect.

this one will not give the require sound effects.we need to have required delay linea and filters to get 5.1 surround effect.
simple one the principle is basic .....add the stereo inputs L and R and it is the centre channel ...then difference L and R ...they form the surround channels ...And LFE just filter the center channel ...or you can do it for L and R otherwise if you want to have perfect 5.1 ...it's better to go for some DSP based one ....It will be more flexible with adjustable delay ....more functions like karaoke etc ...

You can Also go for Mc based System but the problem s circuit complexity and cost ....If you want it some hobby i think elliots design is fair ..otherwise if you are going for some serious projects ...

Better go for DSP based if budget permits

or MC based lesser cost

Status
Not open for further replies.