Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus simulation is not working in specific pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

binto

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,
my code is working in keil but not in proteus in my system but its working in other system...is it due to any virus in pc or due to installation problem
i don have any idea please help...

Please check the versions of both the softwares and also please do pay attention on the clock speeds. Finally the most best solution that will be given by anybody in this world will be to re-install the software.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Reactions: binto

binto

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi friend,
both are of the same versions and also the same software is installed in both,
i have also tried for reinstalling which was in vain...

which error does it have? does it have an error message, which messages are generated on Proteus? (as it always out messages..) or it hangs out...?

binto

binto

Hello every one............... "proteus simulation is not working in specific pc" I do have same problem but got solved with XP operating software in my PC
Try this......

binto

Proteus wont work in XP perfectly...if it is an original version it will surely work....try your version in windows 7....it ll be fine

binto

both the system is having windows xp only friends, but its working in one but not in the other...
windows 7 its not working....

---------- Post added at 16:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

no its executing the program,so it generates no error message, but the output signal in the port itself is unchanged....
one more thing, its executing 7 seg but not lcd

Last edited:

check out your lcd connections

[/COLOR]no its executing the program,so it generates no error message, but the output signal in the port itself is unchanged....
one more thing, its executing 7 seg but not lcd

Remeber that to run 7 Segment LED display you need to change the display refresh rate of the display other wise you will get display which is irrelevant to your code.

Hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back