Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vhdl code for reed solomon decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

upal

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am new to RS Decoder.
Can anyone help me in finding thr correct document reading which i can understand and thereafter implement RS decoder in VHDL.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: upal

upal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks ...looks like i need to register in opencores.....it will 1-2 days......do u have any vhdl code for RS Decoder??
It will be very helpful
Thanks in advance

Thanks ...looks like i need to register in opencores.....it will 1-2 days......do u have any vhdl code for RS Decoder??
It will be very helpful
Thanks in advance

OK I will mail it to you

hi,
i m encounter the same problem which i want to use the RS encoder and decoder in vhdl code. thanks in advance ya.

Can anyone send me the verilog code for reed solomon code......thanks in adv.

OK I will mail it to you

hi,
i need the code for RS decoder. Im presently working on RS(15,13) decoder with message bit size 4(a nibble).
Im able to detect and correct only single nibble errors, can u pls help me know how to detect more than 1 nibble error

Hii I m doing a project in RS Decoder in vhdl..I m very new to vhdl .Can you send me the code for it..thx 4 d help

hi sir i am working on a project by named "design and implementation of reed solomon decoder for 802.16 network using fpga" plz help me in guiding for code i am new to write code .....waiting for you replay plz farward me if u have code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back