Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] interface zigbee with lpc2148 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nshyamkumar369

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

Please tell me in detail "how to interface zigbee with lpc2148?" If you have related circuit diagram and code. please send me..........

please reply...................

I only have suggestions and advice. Not complete engineer solutions. That is up to you.

On how to interface any transceiver to an MCU you can use any of the following (depending on technologies supported by the MCU and Transeiver):
- I2C
- SPI
- UART
- General Purpose IO ( not abvisable but it can be done if you know what you are doing)

Datasheets (some of them containing examples) you can find in the relevant Manufacturers website. EASILY

- Then it is just a matter of asking a second year Electronics student to draw you a circuit diagram. You may tip him/her. Students always need the money.

- Assuming you are a student yourself: gather datasheets, read them thoroughly, get yourself a MCU kit and experiment!

Being an engineer is about Discovering and Applying.
Discovering how things work, Applying Knowledge of how things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.