Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At a time we can access how many slaves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asickrishna

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
we can connect multiple masters and slave in multi layer both AMBA 3 ahb lite and axi but at a time we can access how many masters and slave in a system ?

I am not very sure about AMBA , but in i2C one can access only one slave per master at a time.
In AMBA AHB i believe the same case because unless one slave free the the data line the data can not be sent/receive at an instance.

I am not very sure about AMBA , but in i2C one can access only one slave per master at a time.
In AMBA AHB i believe the same case because unless one slave free the the data line the data can not be sent/receive at an instance.

maybe you should understand AMBA bus to answer this question...

To shhrikant1

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

[/COLOR]

Hi If you don't know AMBA Bus protocol please study well and tell ok .Don't confuse others .And this one edaboard is one Helthy discussion platform so if you should answer some thing atleast study and tell your suggetion otherwise :!:copy and past some part of AMBA spec u can easly get from google . don't missuse this forum becuse this one of the best Forum ,this is an Advise

Regads
ASICKRISHNA

I am sorry but i did mentioned that I am not very sure of AMBA.

To shhrikant1

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

[/COLOR]

Hi If you don't know AMBA Bus protocol please study well and tell ok .Don't confuse others .And this one edaboard is one Helthy discussion platform so if you should answer some thing atleast study and tell your suggetion otherwise :!:copy and past some part of AMBA spec u can easly get from google . don't missuse this forum becuse this one of the best Forum ,this is an Advise

Regads
ASICKRISHNA

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back