Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Interfacing 8051 pic microcontroller with Zigbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkmr89

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello frns,
My project mainly depends on 8051 pic micro controller and i need to transmit and receive data using zigbee.I need a clean confirmation that it is possible or not!!! And if possible pls help me in interfacing them!!!
Thank U frns!
With Regards,
Raj...

definetely yes... you need 2 sets of controller or 1 controller board and zigbee and one zigbee directly to pc...

but you need to configure it first

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

Most of them support serial communicationa and some support USB and some support both... you interface as per your requirement and the feature available in GPS

it is possible. u have to read zigbee's datasheet where it explained types of communication protocol that can be used to interface with the microcontroller.

Yeah frns thanks for ur reply!!! For further clarification i need ur help! stay in touch !!
Take cre!
Raj...

Hi rajkmr,

This May Helpful to you.

**broken link removed**

Here you can find other wireless communication Project source in the same webpage.

Thanks a lot friend(Sudarsan).

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

can any one give me some sample circuit diagram of How to interface 8051 and zigbee???

Hi Raj,

Here i found some needful information.

**broken link removed**

Check this: includes I/F ckt diagram
**broken link removed**

Thank you friends,
but i need detail about interfacing 8051 and zigbee!!! No need PIC micro controller Please help me out!!! its urgent friends!!!

Last edited:

this is a small project where i did monitor of temperture monitor and check if it is more switch on the FAN and send the status through Zigbee to PC...

Zigbee is having serial communication option.. you can connect zibbee to UART directly

Attachments

• Circuit Daigram.doc
    346 KB · Views: 184
Thanks a lot to all my friends for their response!!!

We are trying to interface multiple sensors to a single microcontroller and control and monitor using zigbee,if u have any ideas regarding how we can do that or if u have any pdfs or documents please send it to me .......

we are actually trying to implement zigbee to control 3 parameters(heat,temperature,pressure) for industrial automation using a single microcontroller(P89V51RD2).Actually we are not getting how to interface these 3 sensors all together on to the controller,so could you please send us the project which you did on green house monitoring (send us the circuit and program which you built) so that we can work on the same lines.Also we are thinking of ommiting the pc and use another microcontroller instead of the pc so that we can make it completely independent of the pc.

i already gave you the circuit diagram,, you can connect any sensor you need. i already showed you in circuit diagram........ if you use lm35 as temp sensor then connect it to ADC channel....
what i sent is green house circuit only...

other end instead of PC you can use controller with zigbee to get message and turn on FAN or any other device....

sir we have not received any circuit or program for the green house control , could you please send it once again to this mail (akhilesh.moogi@hotmail.com).

Status
Not open for further replies.