Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dough in pk2 lite programmer (usb pic programmer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raman00084

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi im developing pk2 lite programmer from blue room electronics i have a dough in the 5v supply it must be provided externally are it will be supplied by the usb. if we provide external power supply then usb 5v and external 5v will meet in a same point so there my be any damage to the system pls help me. and the diode bat41 & in5817 are available in the market? are else pls suggest any other alternate diode equivalent to that

Good that you imagined the danger of commoning the external 5V on USB.
you may have external power on the pcb by cutting the 5V track coming from PC side of USB.
ground of the power supply can however be common.
1N5819 are available locally in any large town, or you can order from shops in nearest industrial electronic shopper.For BAT41 also you can use 1N5819

depends where you stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back