Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WANTED! Grundig MO-53 or MO-22 oscilloscope schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmp

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
grundig mo22

Hi,

last week, my scope (MO-53) made the following: on the left side of the screen, the beam made a high intesity, big point... so big, that the full screen was green. I think, that the controller circuit, which is responsible for the turnig up of the beam is faulty. Since last weak, unfortunately it appears often. I searched the NET, for the schematic, without a result... :-( But I found a site, with pictures from the MO-22, and it has got the same fault, as mine...

My question is, that have somebody a schematic for this scope? Or, while it appears to be a typical fault, the correct reason?

siemens d 1004

Moved from Professional Hardware and Electronics Design. Please use correct forum.

/pisoiu

oscilloscopio grundig

This scope was also manufactured as a Siemens D 1004.

I have repaired a lot of scopes in the past and will have a search through my old documents to see if I still have a circuit for this.

Could you post a pic of the fault and I may try and give some ideas to repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back