Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with Pic32mx795f512l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Tech

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people.. First of all greetings to all of u.. I have been using this forum for a long time but just registered:D U all guys are cool:):) in fact u have been wery helpfull for me a lot... now i need one more help:)

the thing is im trying to design my own robotic development board..

1. the concept is this board itself must be furnished with basic devices like 2 motor drivers servo controllers sensing extensions but at the same time must be powerfull enought to work as a bridge connecting wireless, GPS, motor and servo drivers extention, monitoring extentions, RF and maybe some more other modules.. (this modules are the next stages of my project.. ill start designing them after completing the base.. ) so its kind of PICAXE board but with ad ons available like ARDUINO...

2.It must be PIC based.. and have good speed and lots of memory... and yes as much pins as possible:D (in order to be able to deal with as much as possible tasks at the same time cose it will have several ad on modules..)

I spent lots of time seeking on the internet stores data sheets ands so on in order to choose core "brain" of the project... and stopped on PIC32MX795F512L

has 100 pins speed and memory.. but the operating voltage is low.... 2.5, 3.3V .... on the other hand normal servo motors usually work on 5 6 V.... and the same think with RC motors... which means i cannot "feed" them directly from micro controller.. i need something between for powering up the voltage and pulse... how can i solve this obstacle??

I need the simplest programming diagram for programming it on board with usb.. just plug to board and program type.. so could u plz help me with it?

One more question... is it possible to connect lower versions of PIC micro controllers with this one?? I mean on deferent modules there will be lower versions of PIC (lets say PIC12 PIC16 or PIC18).. is it gonna make problems when ill try to connect them??

Thats it for now.... Thanks a lot any way.. at least for reading:):)

Attachments

• PIC32.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.