Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Diagram for GSM 1800MHz Jammer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taimoor_ali

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys!!:razz:
I have done GSM 900MHz Jammer now I am designing "Dual Band GSM Jammer" as final y00MHzear project for my Engineering. This jammer will jam GSM 900MHz as well as GSM 1800MHz. But I have a problem in output of 1800MHz, I used:
CVCO55BE for 1800MHZ
MAX2623 for 900MHz​
I think problem is in the circuit of 1800MHZ, can you please provide me any link or file having complete circuit diagram of 1800MHz Jammer.
I would be very grateful of you!!
Sincerely,
Taimoor_ali

If you can't find the schematic layout in the data sheets i doubt you will find them elsewhere xcept from perhaps the manufactures themselves.

Reactions: aziz92

aziz92

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i'm not understand

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Different from other electronics, cell phones have become the necessity of every one's daily life. If someone still has no idea of mobile phones, you must say that "Out!" of course except the senior citizens. To be honest, cell phones really bring us lots of benefits. We use it for talking, sending and playing. With it, our life can be modern one, without it, we will be live in the Mars, you know, know nothing about each other. But do cell phones have no disadvantages? Of course not, more and more people are using cell phones at the cost of other interests. Noises are everywhere, especially the one of mobile phones. What should we do, throw them away? It is a stupid behavior. Have you ever heard cell phone signal booster? It is a new kind of device to solve this problem, effective in blocking the signals of your cell phone and its nearby base station. one side, the mobile phone really benefits us a lot, but another side we also benefit from its noises for a long time, so the fight between the cell phone and cell phone jammer https://www.jammerall.com/ has been a hot topic in society now. Which side you stand by, jamming or not, it depends on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.