Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to convert RJ11 to audio jack for stereo headphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikashh

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
i want to use stereo headphones in my telephone where RJ11 female is connected.is it possible to convert RJ11 jack to stereo jack for my headphone?

hope you people must have done this.please suggest me how to do it.

Thanks i advance.

that's simple u will get a converter from rj 11 to 3.5mm audio jack.. i am using the one which i got with cenix voice recorder

can't we make ourself instead of buying from outside?

its easily available within 50 rs ...u can make one... get 3.5mm connector stereo or mono and u can get a rj 11 cable reay made crimped on both the ends cut one side and connect the 3.5 mm ...that's it simple...

I searched all over hyderabad but i could not find it. Friend kindly can you tell me from where can i buy Rj 11 to 3.5mm converter ?????

just get the rj11 cable and 3.5mm connectors.... from any local store.. cut one end of rj 11 cable and solder the 3.5m connector that's it...but here in Bangalore (rj11-3.5mm) is available..

i bought both. I have cut the Rj 11 cable also. But Rj 11 cable has 4 wires whereas i need to connect them to two 3.5mm connectors and i dont know which wires to connect to what.....????? kindly help......:):

Status
Not open for further replies.