Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the definition of the IT field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbla

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How does one define the field of IT? How does on differentiate it from Electronics or the Computer industry?

Suppose I were asked to do a prject in IT field, what would pure IT topics for the projects be?

It sounds too dumb, but I haven't got two people defining the IT field with the same view.

bimbla.

defination it

My opinion of IT courses in UK are that the topics are more business oriented . The IT students do get taught basic electronics and programming but not advanced topics such as OS Concepts, RTOS, Advanced Analogue and Digital Electronics.

I'm not very sure how the IT courses are taught in other countries and if they are similar to the courses in UK.

You should look at the IT courses in the universities website and that will probably give you a better overview about IT.

Regards

Ezi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back