Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photon Counting, counter for Photomultiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

210MeV

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All!

Question, for those who use Photomultipliers.
I have the photomultiplier. Advise please, the device which would contain amplifier, discriminator and a counter, all in one. Device can be connected to a computer

Best regards

I don't understand what are you looking for. What photomultiplier do you have? What are you wanting to do with it? Do you want to design your own circuitry or buy ready made modules? Hamamatsu do a good range of photomultipliers and supporting circuitry: **broken link removed**

Keith.

I don't understand what are you looking for. What photomultiplier do you have? What are you wanting to do with it? Do you want to design your own circuitry or buy ready made modules? Hamamatsu do a good range of photomultipliers and supporting circuitry: | Photosensitive ElectronTubes[/url]

Keith.

Thx for answer.
But.
Sorry. Hamamatsu knows everything. Even Google, second line. Therefore I didn't begin to mention about Hamamatsu. Because the question for those who works with photo multipliers.

I'm looking for similar divices as electrontubes.com/electronic-modules

All variants are interesting. Therefore I don't specify model of PMT .

Sorry, but I cannot help unless you actually say what you are looking for. Manufacturers of photomultiplier tubes? Signal processing circuitry? As I said before, do you want to design your own circuitry or buy ready made modules?

Keith.

Sorry, but I cannot help unless you actually say what you are looking for. Manufacturers of photomultiplier tubes? Signal processing circuitry? As I said before, do you want to design your own circuitry or buy ready made modules?

Keith.

Thx for answer.

I looking for ready made modules. That the device could be connected to PMT and to look on the computer photo count.

similar as **broken link removed** and **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back