Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a pulse oximeter(circuit diagram)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushbooghag

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i m a final year engineering student my project is wireless pulse oximeter using zigbee can u help with the schematic and the circuit diagram to proceed for the same .Plz help

you can find good details here
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• Pulse oximeter notes 2.pdf
    429.4 KB · Views: 363
  • pulse_oximetry_design_notes.pdf
    184.8 KB · Views: 330
hey thanks for the help ,i m really thankful to you .can you help me with the zigbee transmission as i have to transmit my pulse oximeter data via zigbee ,as it is a new concept im not aware of its actual transmission .i know its theory from the sites but dont know how to handle and transmit data pratically.plz help

you buy zigbee with Serial port I mean to say zigbee with serial breakout board
by defualt zigbee comes with transparent mode software so..
whatever you send via serial connect it will simply transmit.
and other one will receieve

you dont have to do much for point to point communication but for networked, routed communication you have to serious settings.

Xctu is software you need to test those modules just have them and use this software

I would be very happy if this thread is continued...Iam i able to get the concentration of the person who started the final year project as this? heloo..

hey thanks nikhile.. that was very helpful to me.. ;)

Last edited:

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.