Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine Wave Inverter using PIC16F84A Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! Mr. Hameed this is such a great work which I was looking for! THANK YOU! I downloaded the RAR files, I could open the proteus circuit and simulate but I want to view the C code. Only the hex code appears. How may I do this correctly? I'd appreciate if you could hep me!

By the way, I watched your video about this project on youtube and I guess I saw three mosfets. In the proteus there are only two of them. Why did u use the third one in your application on the video? Another thing is that it's said that the output is 220 Volts but in proteus circuit according to oscilloscope it appears that the output is 40 mVolts. Could you please explain this?

I wish you and everyone good working!

No there are two Mosfets at the transformer driver board.The third at the board with the pic16f84a is the 5 volts regulator to power the pic16f84a.
The output is around 230v without a load at transformer.And i dont know much about the proteus but i think 40mv is the division for signal measurement at the oscilloscope.
may be someone else could explain it better.

the proteus oscilloscope image

scope.JPG

Mr hamed is using 12 voltages as input u can get high voltage like 220v if u change the transformer turn ratio, . . .

can anyone say how to view this schematic .DSN file ? I dont have Orcad installed
thanks !

@amadjo01 Hi !
yes i have Proteus but it refuses to open it even though the file icon is correctly shown
Proteus message says the file is made in a later version of Proteus so cant open it.
Thanks for your suggestion.
EDIT: i upgraded from ver 7.4 to 7.5 and now i can see the circuit but it is only a simulation.Without the hex code it is useless.

Last edited:

@amadjo01 Hi !
yes i have Proteus but it refuses to open it even though the file icon is correctly shown
Proteus message says the file is made in a later version of Proteus so cant open it.
Thanks for your suggestion.
EDIT: i upgraded from ver 7.4 to 7.5 and now i can see the circuit but it is only a simulation.Without the hex code it is useless.

yah...
wheres the Hex code....

here's a modified sine wave inverter using PIC16F628A and the hex code is given at the bottom of the page for both 50Hz and 60Hz
**broken link removed**

here's a modified sine wave inverter using PIC16F628A and the hex code is given at the bottom of the page for both 50Hz and 60Hz
**broken link removed**

where protection ? just like ..low batt cut off , over load cut off & mains change over (for mains & Inverter)..

That is just a simple inverter with no protection or switchover or voltage feedback.

great work, can u share with other members also hex file

May be hameeds01 does not want to share his work because he might be willing to give details for a price or his design is still not complete or some flaws are there in his project.
Or for the reason that is common among us (Pakistanis) that we would never share some of our work and ideas with others even if there is no reason to do so.I myself am from Pakistan.
Hi, liteon thanks for your analysis about the Pakistanis.
I think you are one of them who don't share their knowledge, and you must be ashamed of what you wrote here.

---------- Post added at 07:43 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

can anyone say how to view this schematic .DSN file ? I dont have Orcad installed
thanks !
Hi Tipu,
Try to download the latest version here.
Proteus

Last edited:

Hi, liteon thanks for your analysis about the Pakistanis.
I think you are one of them who don't share their knowledge, and you must be ashamed of what you wrote here.

---------- Post added at 07:43 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

Hi Tipu,
Try to download the latest version here.
Proteus
Sohaib if you have latest version of Proteus.You can change schematic into bitmap view.
It will be helpfull for members,those do not have proteus(or latest version which can open this DNS file).
Bitmap can be import from Proteus window as,
FILE/EXPORT GRAPHICS/EXPORT BITMAP/RESOLUTION/600DPI.
with best wishes

Attachments

• 58_1317152074.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 274

Thanks for the attachmens :) but i've for how much Hertz (Hz) and power (W) is this shematic with pic 16f84 ?? what trafo i can use?! i have home 400W 2x14 ;2x10V primar to 220 sekundar?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back