Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bessel function autocorrelation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

satellite

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Who can help me in indicating the analytical form
of the Bessel function (of first type) autocorrelation.

Thanks

Hi satellite

I would be surprised if there is closed form for the bessel function autocorrelation.

If the closed form for autocorrelation exist it means that taking fourier transform one can get power spectrum and taking square root we got the spectrum then inverse fourier transform and finaly we obtain the close form for the bessel function itself. But we know that there is no closed form for the Bessel function.

Probably you can do it numericaly?

regards
dora

satellite,

Reading your mail again I see that you probably will be happy with the infinite sums also.

It is 100% sure that the bessel function autocorrelation can be represent as infinite sum.

If I find some time i will check in the handbooks ....

dora

Dear dora,

any help will be welcome.

Thanks again,

Satellite

dear
you can check the book Digital Communicatin by john jee proakis in 5th cheptr

saro

Hi satellite

Did you notice that in the forum e-book 'Watson G.N. Theory of Bessel functions (CUP, 1922)(T)(814s)'
was uploaded.

It is very complete one but I have not checked if it contains the answer of your question.

Best Regards
dora

Dora, thanks for the indication, I will check.
Saro, can you be more precise?

Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.