Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt about Pspice software and Orcad pspice software.are they the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpsonss

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

previously i'm using Pspice student version which is an evaluation version. Then i found that has very limited library when i;m using schematics to draw my circuit for simulation. So i decided to buy a Pspice license. Then i found that there is alot of versions. Some call Orcad Pspice 9.2 or maybe Orcad Pspice 10.5. Then when i look at the tools inside Orcad Pspice 9.2 version. It dont have the schematics tools just like the one i'm using in Pspice Student. So does Orcad Pspice 9.2 or 10.5 allow us to draw schematic and simulate it?

thank you.

yes.orcad pspice(all versions) allows you to draw the schematic and simulate it..

Does orcad capture also allow us to draw schematic and simulate it?

thanks,.

circuits can be simulated on orcad 9.2 but orcad 9.2 does not provide layout option.
while on orcad 10 we can not simulate circuits but layout can be drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.