Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial communication of PIC 16F877A with pc serial port

Status
Not open for further replies.
goto my website..
thelocxresearch.tk

i also provide u the source code vb2008..

Thanks but I've some trouble in downloading the source, could you check please? After pressing the download button a nag screen arise and after the time countdown expire there is no link for download.

Thanks
Pow

ok..here is the file..

Attachments

• LocX SerialCon.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: TekUT

TekUT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ok..here is the file..

Now I've loaded the design into the VB2008 Express edition (v9.0.30729.1 SP, .NET framework 3.5 SP1), when the IDE start I've a series of error, some related missing resource and some regarding some missing files Application.Designer.vb, AssemblyInfo.vb, Resources.Designer.vb, Settings.Designer.vb.

Regarding the resource I've manually added the image inside the folder Resources by using the My Project properties->Resource tab and adding all the file inside the Resources folder.

After this step all the error was cleared and I've jusy one new error regarding the inclusion of the app.manifest file (Error embedding Win32 manifest: Manifest File cannot be found).

Could you please help me in that sense?

Thanks in advance
Pow

Status
Not open for further replies.