Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiy.malkut

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, guys! :smile:
I decided to create an ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board, but I don't know what peripheral devices needed to fully investigate the Cortex-M3 architecture. What can you advise me?What would you like to see on this board?

P.S. I plan to use LPC1768.

Thanks for your attention!:smile:

Hello, guys! :smile:
I decided to create an ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board, but I don't know what peripheral devices needed to fully investigate the Cortex-M3 architecture. What can you advise me?
That's an easy one.
My advice, start writing software instead of developing hardware. One good eval board on the market is just fine, for the LPC1700 I would think it is closer to 100 eval boards than 1. Software developers are much more in demand. Write software, provide some of it as open source and offer your services as embedded software developer.

I have been in this industry for a long time and software becomes ever more important hardware ever less.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back