Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronically scanned antennas (Phased arrays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I'm like a newbie in arrays antennas and i've been asked to do a presentation about electronically scanned antennas, especially phased arrays antennas, i found some information about it and i would like to know if some of you can tell me where i can find some interesting documents about it.
I'm specially looking for the control method for the beam of a phased array.
Thx for answers, kotn.

Hi

read this book in

and then look at

PL

hihi thx but i can't download it...It say me i need points...Do you know how to get some?

kotn said:
hihi thx but i can't download it...It say me i need points...Do you know how to get some?
please read the rules first. u may wait for 4 days, and you can upload it without any point. if u r in harry, tell me, i donate you some.

marti

marti,
it would be great if u can spare 2 or 4 points with me :eek:
Of course i could give you them back when i'll have some.
thx

Does anyone know if PCAAD software consider the mutual coupling in the study of linear / planar arrays?

Further, does anyone know the adopted algorithm to calculate the Directivity? Using the canonic formula I found a slight difference (0.5.. in some cases 2 dB) with PCAAD Directivity.

Best regards
Lupin

Dear friends,

you can find one of the best books on phased array antenna going to:

Status
Not open for further replies.