Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relationship between magnetizing inductance and winding inductances in transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinni264

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know the relationship between magnetizing inductance of the transformer,winding inductances of transformer.

as far as i know while drawing equavlent circuit we draw primary and secondary resistancse,leakage inductances,and shunt branches contain Rc and magnetizing inductance,turns.why we dont consider the winding inductances of transformer?

is there any possibility to calculate magnetizing inductance without o.c and s.c test ?

is there any relationship between winding inductance and magnetizing inductance.

i have the data primary and secondary resistances,lekage inductances,winding inductances,turns.i need to calculate magnetizing inductance and magnetizing current.
please helpme out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back