Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Research project using matlab base , for BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

preetip

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need research project ,that i can do with matlab base , for BE, extc branch.

Re: research project

its electronic n tele comm. branch

hi, i get info abut ofdm, MINO using adapative bit , i want more info regarding ofdm (orthogonal ferquency division multiplexing),but my prob.is i want more tech. abut ofdm.
thanks for your kindly co operation

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

1 more idea i have regarding finger print n payroll project using matlab( i have coding for finger print but nt for payroll ) any new info u have abut ths

well, both are different areas. If you are a comm. engineer or are interested in it, I strongly suggest you go for the ofdm-mimo one.

Decide and then I will guide you through it.

i want to do ofdm mimo.

ok.

For OFDM visit dspLog - Signal processing for communication and try to understand how OFDM works. You will also find a Matlab code for it and this will clear your concepts further.

Put your questions here regarding OFDM if you have any, I'll try to help ;)

Once you complete OFDM, you can start on MIMO but for now concentrate only on OFDM

thank you so much ,,

,i want to incerase the BER rate of mimo ofdm (more than 10^-5b ),, which method is suitable, bcoz in our college we want give method name for improving the ber.( adapative bit method i kw ,,it wil work ?plz suggest)
i got high throughput of wimax MIMO OFDM Ieee paper 2010,, shall i go for that

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

thank you so much ,,

,i want to incerase the BER rate of mimo ofdm (more than 10^-5db ),, which method is suitable, bcoz in our college we want give method name for improving the ber.( adapative bit method i kw ,,it wil work ?plz suggest)
i got high throughput of wimax MIMO OFDM Ieee paper 2010,, shall i go for that

what do you mean more that 1e-5?

Do you mean that the y-axis stops at this point? Please explain your query

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
1.plz suggest me which method is suitable(its urgent)
2.bcoz my senior used LDPC tech., THEY achieved BER of 10-5 at matrix length of 1000x2000 for 2 iterations at Eb/No=3dB.

3.i want to do based on ofdm,
4.what suggestion u hv abut performance of adaptive bit n power allocation mimo ofdm using greedy algo.
5.i got high throughput of wimax MIMO OFDM Ieee paper 2010,, shall i go for that

sorry for inconvi.

4 & 5: Like I said before, first learn OFDM if you want to work on it. Take one step at a time.

I think you senior did simulation of LDPC in awgn and not in Rayeigh... which you can do with OFDM.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

no inconv.

hi,, i start reading ofdm,,,,
i want to show performance of adaptive bit and power allocation mimo ofdm,,,,,
plz suggest me abut these,, i am solving mathlab tutorial also ,,,wht next now

can you simulate OFDM in AWGN and Rayleigh fading channel?

If so, please add MIMO transmission to OFDM and find the performance over Rayleigh fading channel.

Once you finish this then proceed to adaptive power allocation for mimo-ofdm.

By the way, how much time do you have before you need to submit your BE thesis?

Thank you for your kind co-operation regarding ofdm, can you please give me little info abut adaptive bit for mimo ofdm.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Thank you for your kind co-operation regarding ofdm, can you please give me little info abut adaptive bit for mimo ofdm.

hii,, finally done with my project ,mimo ofdm with greedy algo using matlab ,,, but tel me how to check transmission speed compare with other techno..,,,

thanks for ur kind supportttt

hi
i m doing mimo ofdm project
with fec coding
bt i m not geting propr ber curve
it is coming constant with 0.5
are u having any code with mimo ofdm ber for qpsk
plz mail to priyanka269085@gmail.com
need it urgent
do u hav e any material for channel modelling with 8 taps
and mmse technique is been used by me
i m unable to find my mistake