Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

F microstrip antenna in CST and HFSS.Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkd

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi eveyone
I am simulating F microstrip antenna in CST and HFSS. Drawing it in CST and HFSS is simple .But I do not know how to put the port to run the transient solver in this. Is this lumped port( discrete port) or waveguide port to get the good simulation. In HFSS I do not know how to put the port because the feeding lie inside the antenna. I post my picture with this question and hope there are someone have answer for me

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Hi bkd
where is the picture...?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi

isert dimension and the shape of the structure.

if not, there is a lot of helpful examples in eda forum

good luk

unfortunately

flickr.com is not working in our country !!!!!

IS there anyone help

Hi
I am not able to properly see the antenna, can you upload HFSS ( 11 ) file or some more antenna diagrams.....

I can see the image. I often use this lumped port configuration with other EM software. It should work fine.

in CST, pick a point on your feed port, link it to the body ground with a discrete port. and run the transient solver. that's all

Reactions: bkd

bkd

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back