Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make custom pads and holes in Eagle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
regards!

i was trying to create a custom part in eagle... it is a bulb holder e14, the problem is that i dont know how to place pads of the size i need , i need long rectangular pads, i tried to make add a hole but the length that available is smaller, can any one help ... in guiding me how to make custom pads and holes...

footprint problem

You can type in any size hole/pad at the top of the screen. You don't have to select from the drop down list that may appear when you try to edit or place a hole/pad.

Keith

footprint problem

By the way, you can add tracks to alter the shape of pads on a footprint if the standard shapes aren't what you want. It will give you design errors but on the newer versions of Eagle you can permanently accept those DRC errors so they don't keep popping up every time you check the board.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back