Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my lcd is not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.thakur

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am making a project of industrial timer using at89s52 ucontroller, in which i am using lcd as a display, problem is that when i start timer after some time my lcd is disturbed and number will display randomly at another place and some other chracter will also be display, please help me

with regards
deepak

Perhaps this timer is normally used for LCD function delays and you're reconfiguring it for your purposes?

deepak.thakur said:
i am making a project of industrial timer using at89s52 ucontroller, in which i am using lcd as a display, problem is that when i start timer after some time my lcd is disturbed and number will display randomly at another place and some other chracter will also be display, please help me

with regards
deepak

you are missing a few statements after the 3rd line in the 7th routine for your lcd library. fix that and your code will work.

my code is too large approx 1300 lines, because this varible timer is just a part my codes my another fuction is also be performed, please send me any codes which is related to my problem , i shall be very thankful to u

with regards
deepak

deepak.thakur said:
my code is too large approx 1300 lines, because this varible timer is just a part my codes my another fuction is also be performed, please send me any codes which is related to my problem , i shall be very thankful to u

with regards
deepak

HOW can you possibly expect anyone to help you if you do not post your code?
You did not even specify the type of code you are using, assembly or C.

deepak.thakur said:

with regards
deepak

I am happy to help but my code relating to your problem is over 78,202,401 pages long.

if you can shrink my code to a size I can send to you, i shall be very thankful to you.

Added after 5 minutes:

I think you would have done yourself a huge favor if you just came out saying that you would like some help in getting some code to use your lcd.

the elaborate story you came up with really didn't help your cause, and it is so easy to see it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back