Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to receive call from cell phone using VB 6.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syeda amna

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m working on home automation project. Is it possible that computer can pick up the cell phone itself, as call from a predefined number. i m using usb interfacing of mobile phone.

Search for USB method/ component in VB6.0 and then use "event-based-call". It may be possible if VB6.0 has USB method/ component.

syeda amna

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i m new to vb, and i m not able to understand what do u want to say. is this possible using vb or C language. i need help for writing code

i m new to vb, and i m not able to understand what do u want to say. is this possible using vb or C language. i need help for writing code[/QUOT]

Interface mobile phone with serial port. it is easy for you if you are a beginner.
Use mobile phone AT commands to send information from your mobile and receive messages from there.
It is possible within VB6.0. Configure your computer serial port and then try with mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back