Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing CC2500 with AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

joprinz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been trying to get a couple of CC2500 RF modules to send and receive data since two weeks. My setup is simple. The CC2500 modules are interfaced to the AVRs (ATMega8) using the SPI interface. However i'm unable to get the initial settings using the AVR correct. I just need a couple of bytes of information to be sent and received. So the data-rate is not very critical. The AVR Code is where I am going wrong and the fact that I am not well versed in C Programing is not helping either :cry: . Since the CC2500 is a widely used RF Module there are probably hundreds of people who have got a similar setup successfully running. I was wondering if someone could provide me with the basic working c code for initializing and Tx/Rx data using the CC2500 module and AVR.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thank You,

Joe

hi,
Did your code worked ?.
I am on same platform.
Please help if you can.

Thank you,
Vatsal

Status
Not open for further replies.