Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendation of PCB Assembly house in Shenzhen, China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnG300c

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently having my boards (FPGA TQFP's, QFP's and generally small footprint resistor packs) assembled in Shenzhen but i am very unhappy with the overall quality of the assembly work. Lots of loose pins and crummy solder joint forces manual inspection after receipt.

Can anybody recommend an assembly house in Shenzhen that also has good quality capability of assembling fine pitch BGA's (for next project)? I would prefer to work with a company that does everything from PCB to purchasing to assembly and final test.

I am a pcb supplier from China in shenzhen.my website www.ywpcb.com.my skype silenpcb mail silen@lppcb.com

Added after 1 hours 58 minutes:

By the way,YWPCB is expert in producing quick turn and medium sized lot batch of high precise circuit boards. We can produce the PCBs up to 30 layers, our products type including HF(High Frequency) & RF(Radio Frequency), HDI board, Impedance controlled board, Thick copper(up to 12 OZ) board, Thick gold boards (up to 160U'')and etc. The fastest lead time for double side board can be done within 24 hours, for 4-8 layers board it is 2-5 days.My website:www.ywpcb.com. skype:silenpcb mail silen@lppcb.com

Hi John,

We are the PCB and PCBA manufacturer with 12 years experience. And we have a high level of customer satisfaction from our clients from Germany, Turkey, Russina, etc.

Also we have the rich experience for assembling the BGA's.and we can do everything from PCB to purchasing to assembly and final test. It will be our honor to be your new supplier.Welcome to our website www.etlimited.cn and factory.

We are very interested in your project,could you send more details(Gerber file,Bom and specification of board) to me ? We will try our best to serve you.

I looking forward to hearing from you!

B.R

Cassie

Or you can contact me learn more by email cassie(at)etlimited.cn ,and skype cassie0115.

Hi John,
I am not sure how many pieces you had done with your Shenzhen Supplier. If it is small quantity or sample, then it should be sordered by hand, if the worker are not skillful, it would come out to be a disaster. Not just the assembly, also about the parts you announce to use, be careful about that, don't easy to fellow what your supplier suggest, also you have to careful study the Brand they suggest. There are a lot of things need to attention to before you confirm the order and done the payment.
just email me if you think I can help you:reby@greenstonesz.com

Best!
Reby

Hi John,

First, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience for PCBA in China.

There are many different qaulity levels from various PCBA manufacturer, so please pay attention to these before placing order.

This is Liberty Zhang from ABP Electronics Ltd, which we are professional PCB & PCBA supplier with ISO9001:2008 and UL approval. For components, we could buy them with the brandsyou assigned, and some regular parts, like resistors and capacitors, we have our fixed suppliers, we use them for several years and for many projects, there is no problem.
And we have X-ray and AOI machine to test the boards. If the boards need testing, we could test them with reasonal prices, if you provide us the testing method. We will send your pictures of finished boards for confirmation, just you confirm them, we will send the boards to you so this step could avoid many problems happening.You don't need to worry the quality.
If you want to see our prices of your designs, please feel free to contact us. My email address is circuit@abp.net.cn

Hi John, Sunrich Tehnology (H.K) Limited can help you on EMS from A-Z, welcome to check details at www.sunrichtech.com.hk or just send me your request to me at hoson.huangx@gmail.com.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John, Sunrich Tehnology (H.K) Limited can help you on EMS from A-Z, welcome to check details at www.sunrichtech.com.hk or just send me your request to me at hoson.huangx@gmail.com.

- - - Updated - - -

I am currently having my boards (FPGA TQFP's, QFP's and generally small footprint resistor packs) assembled in Shenzhen but i am very unhappy with the overall quality of the assembly work. Lots of loose pins and crummy solder joint forces manual inspection after receipt.

Can anybody recommend an assembly house in Shenzhen that also has good quality capability of assembling fine pitch BGA's (for next project)? I would prefer to work with a company that does everything from PCB to purchasing to assembly and final test.

Hi John,

STG would be your loyal partner for pcb assembly service.We only focus on assembly,so we could do the best.Our services include purchasing all materials for you and then assembly(SMD,THT).No matter it's low volume or high volum,we all will try our best.www.China-pcbassembly.com,please contact me whenever you have needs.samire@stgpcba.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back