Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HP33120 service manual . NOT AGILENT !!!! Must be HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

free_electron

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for the service manual of an HP33120.
most notably the manual with partnumber 33120-90014.pdf

All the PDF files on the internet are 33120-90017. These are for machines made by AGILENT. i need the schematic of the amplifeir stage for the orginal HP33120A which is part number 33120-90014.

The difference you ask ? About the same time they changed from HP to Agilent there were some parts obsolete and the Agilent machine has a different endstage using different transistors.

Hp uses MRF5584 in SO8 package where the agilent (later revision) uses PZT3906 in SOT223.

The MRF is obsolete. You can not get that anymore (apart from flaky 'brokers' that charge an arm and leg) . My hobby machine has one of these transistors that is shot. Before i hotwire the PZT3906 (i got plenty of those laying around) in there i want to make absolutely sure there are no other mods to the amplifier stage.

I only need that one sheet.
Anyone has that ? I doubt that version of the manual was ever available as pdf. it may have been print only...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back