Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Webserver implementation using GPRS module(AT commands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandippatel

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was using one of gprs module for SMS alert application.

Now in one of our product we require to develop web server with GPRS connectivity.
A web server is computers program that delivers (serves) content, such as web pages, using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), over the World Wide Web.

Do anyone have any idea ,document or applicationnote for the same?

You have to determine if your module has an internal TCP/IP stack. If so, you place your module in Server Mode, and when it receives a request from a client it will indicate this to your program. You then send data back to your client. The commands will vary depemnding on the manufacturer and model of the module.

If your module does not have an internal TCP/IP stack you need to handle the connection and communications in your code - you'll need to write, or buy, your own TCP/IP stack.

thanks dear,

sorry iniatially i forgot to specify that i am using sim300(simcom) module.
i want exact AT command for webserver develpment.

waiting for your valuable replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back