Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current controller circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidyelectronics

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,
I am doing one project for battery charging. In this project, I am using more than one charging sources for same battery. But I want to limit charging current to avoid overcharging. Also I want to manage the charging sources by controlling the charging current of each source.
So I need a circuit by which I can control a current.
If any one is having any circuit, or any idea or any suggestion, please contribute here.
I am very thankful for each comment.

Added after 2 minutes:

I am using SCR and some buck converters for DC to DC conversion in battery charger.. so is it possible to control the current by gate pulses of SCR or Any mosfets

1) for max712 charger I made a step-down, wich sets 0.5V on current generator transistor.
2) for power led I made driver (MC34063+LM358) wich sets output current (~1% accuracy) and limits the output voltage. So, it can be used to charge small Pb-Acid batteryes.

I need to control the current in the range of 5A to 35A.
So can anybody help me to build a circuit for this.
Waiting for your valuable replies

Spidyelectronics said:
Hi Friends,
I am doing one project for battery charging. In this project, I am using more than one charging sources for same battery. But I want to limit charging current to avoid overcharging. Also I want to manage the charging sources by controlling the charging current of each source.
So I need a circuit by which I can control a current.
If any one is having any circuit, or any idea or any suggestion, please contribute here.
I am very thankful for each comment.

I am using SCR and some buck converters for DC to DC conversion in battery charger.. so is it possible to control the current by gate pulses of SCR or Any mosfets
Your Post count is 33 by now and it is presumed that you have seen anouncements and read the rules. Ok..now before you get any more replies, explain me on what basis your querry is posted in "EDA Jobs, Promotions, Advertising" forum section. No replies will be posted here before the OP answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.