Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Best way to make PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo55

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I fine the best photo paper to Iron On your Circuit is Komax Plus 150g you do not have to put in water all you do is print with the laser printer clean the board Iron on do not press down to hard just heat get the blade lift one side slow if any of the circuit is still on the photo paper put more heat and press a little on the spot untill all the circuit is on the board some time you can remove all the phone paper all the way. i have made two side board and single side board.
I have found the best software for all the project is Diptrace you can make any Pattern and Component.

Most Photo paper when you have print the toner circut on your photo paper and iron on your board you have to put the board in warm water to get off the photo paper and clean before you can put in the etch copper board with this photo paper you Do not have to clean or put in any water the paper will come off and leave the toner on the board if there are some toner still on the photo paper just press down with your hot iron untill all the toner is on the board next you can remove the photo paper take it slow and check to see if all the toner is off the photo paper on to the board. The KOMAX PLUS 150g photo paper is the best I have try all photo paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.