Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to interface camera with 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

humpty

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
i am doing a project in which i need to interface a camera with microcontroller(8051). Basically my project is based on a sound level meter and 8051. With the help of a sound level meter i am taking sounds from surrounding. My sound level meter consist of a microphone (to convert sound into voltage), some op amps, filters and an IC to convert voltages into decibels. Then i am giving this decibel output to microcontroller for feedback purposes e.g
if sound is higher then 35db then 8051 willon a flash light and if it is higher then 50db then it will on a buzzer and if this sound remain for 5sec it means there is some fight scene so 8051 on the camera which take the snap of the scene and store it in its memory.
I dont know which kind of camera can be interfaced with microcontroller and how? Kindly help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back