Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yahoo profile manager problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girly_girl

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys
I have a file hidden in my computer ... i know its there and i have tried to unhid the stuff..

But i get this message::... What can i do?
2a8hp39.jpg

Re: HELP HELP

Make sure the Yahoo Messenger program is not running before deleting the files, it has probably locked them.

Go to the task manager and stop any Yahoo programs running then try deleting again.

If that fails, open a command window and at the prompt type "cd \program files\yahoo!\messenger" (note the space between cd and the folder name) then press the enter key. If you then type "dir" you should see the files. Type "del" then a space then the file names then press enter to delete them.

Brian.

HELP HELP

Thanks brian,

Its sorted now.

Hows the weather in wales? i've heard there was abit of snow around there.!

Every time when I have this problem, I will open task manager and end this process,finally I will delete it!

We have a saying here: "If you can't see the hills it's because it's raining, if you CAN see them it's going to rain" except here in Snowdonia the rain came down as snow.

You can see the view from my office window here : http://www.dyfi.com/Dyficam.html

Where are you? Not the Scottish Highlands I hope!

Brian.

HELP HELP

Lol nice quotes there..

Gosh that weather looks awful!!

No not up there, im in Manchester..bit of showers here too..

Thanks for the help...

Manchester is where I was brought up (more like dragged up) but as soon as I could I fled to Bristol > London > Bristol > Chepstow > Caldicot > Newport > Chicago > Newport and finally Aberdyfi on the west coast. Here is best - especially when the sun shines :D

I've served time (working, I hasten to add) in Belfast, Hungary, Romania and several US States too. I get itchy feet and keep moving on although I seem to have settled here now, it's a great place to live, especially when all the tourists go home at the end of summer!

Brian.

HELP HELP

Wow, uve been to so many places by the sound of it.

Yea i bet Aberdyfi is the best, since u havent moved to anywhere else after it..

Yea Manchester aint too bad, so windy though! I do travel alot to leeds, prefer leeds to Manchester to be honest :D

So u were doing some engineering work in hungary, romania and US??

Yes, I worked on the design of GSM base stations for Motorola in Chicago and spent time with HP in Loveland, Colorado. Latterly I worked for a Canadian company on telecoms test equipment in Romania and Hungary. Sadly there is very little industry in the locality here. Almost all the work here is tourism related so I've got involved in that in a small way but I still design electronic gadgets if asked. I'm currently working on completely automating all the equipment at my swimming pool so all I have to do is get in and swim! It's surprising how much technology is needed to control temperature on an industrial scale (150,000 litre pool !) and control large 3-phase pumps and filters, especially when it is solar powered!

Brian.

HELP HELP

Very Nice..
Wow, i bet ur CV is very long and interesting looking!

Very good.., and im a student :D

Best of luck :)

tried it.. but same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.