Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How we can use matlab in case of vertical handoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijweabhijit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Vertical handover In GSM and UMTS

Hello I am Abhijit
I had read about 10 IEEE papers on vertical handover.Authors had published several simulation result using matlab.I had C source code for RSS based algorithm.There also i found 4 warnings with undesired result.I Want to know how we can use matlab in case of vertical handoff
Thanks in advance

hi iam also doing mobile handoff in gsm i also need the matlab code if u have any matlab code on deployment of base station

hello frendz
i m doing my mtech and was stuck in simulation with matlab............i m performing vertical handoff Between WLAN and CDMA and want to simulate in matlab but i dont have code........plz plz help me i m in big trouble plz...........help me with any guidence and send at chandnikapoor82@yahoo.co.in

i need matlab virtual enviroment to simulate inter system handover 3G<-->2G. so plz sent me code for this....
thanks edaboard members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back