Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vlsi design (physical design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry_vlsi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends this is T. charan Teja from hyd .. ive comepleted B.tech in 2008 from Electronic background for my passion towards VLSI done diploma in Vlsi design (physical design) , but could not find a job posting in this domain. waiting hungrily for a job.. ive kept my resumes in monster, naukri, etc.. but could not get a single rep.. too depressed .. heart dsnt get into someother work.. im ready to work in Hyd n B'lore.. if any bdy can understand wat im facing , my sincere request to help me in this.. my mailid : sai_teja4u@yahoo.com. (mob :9912057491).. thanking u in advance.. plzzzzz,...

Did you check out the list of companies in India under EDAboads, you must give that a shot.

It is better to start little, and grow professionally. Trust me I finished MS in ECE at US. I'm also like you. :D

Lots of jobs in India now man, I'll be returning soon so dont worry atleast your better of than us MS guys, we have to pay loans :D

Be happy stay in touch :D

You are in Hyderabad and having issues finding IC jobs?

Even I may go to India after Masters :D Would be happy to build up a network of contacts in India and North America.

Added after 3 minutes:

whitchurch85, where is this list of companies?

nope i couldnot find any openings in this field.. not even internships.. if u can find one just let me know of it n help me.. looking forward for ur reply..

hi even i am about to complete a masters in US and planning to go back to india...
and I am planning to take a short term course in vlsi...
I found institutes in hyd and banglore....
vedaiit hyd
tiit hyd
rv-vlsi banglore

can you plz suggest me gud institutes....

in may veda iit is conducting entrance test.. if u can come by that time just attend it. its good institute.. im from tiit.. u can get easily into my institute if u have basic knowledge.. vedaiit is best in hyd.. try for it.. all the best yaar.. catch u later..

@ cherry....
thanks man...
i cannot come for that entrance test coz i have a clash with my graduation date for that.... so i m plannng for tiit .... how is tiit... what is your opinion on it...

hello ppl...
i am in my final year n already placed in a good software company... bt i want ti pursue M.S. in VLSI from U.S. can anyone tell me how is the job scenario. moreover, kindly suggest me whether embedded or vlsi would be better from U.S.
thanx

@cherry

which one is better in tiit...
the hyd center or the banglore center......
i m planning to go for tiit......
tell me about that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back