Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB code needed to create a cellular network

Status
Not open for further replies.

aantaki

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can i create 27 adjacent hexagonal cells to simulate a cellular network?
the desired picture of the network is attached

you can create a template with variable coordinates and repeat it over and over: plot([0 1 2 3 2 1 0],[1 0 0 1 2 2 1])

Reactions: tamoor

aantaki

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

tamoor

hey thanku for the reply...

i am a no-nothing in matlab...so u have to kindly tell me how do i repeat the plot

Here is a simple code to create an array of cells. Study each function and create your own cell placement.
Code:
x_hexagon=[-1 -0.5 0.5 1 0.5 -0.5 -1];
y_hexagon=[0 -sqrt(3)/2 -sqrt(3)/2 0 sqrt(3)/2 sqrt(3)/2 0];

N=10;
M=10;

figure(1)
hold on
for nn=0:N
    for mm=0:M
        plot(x_hexagon+3*nn,y_hexagon+sqrt(3)*mm)
    end
end
for nn=0:N-1
    for mm=0:M-1
        plot(x_hexagon+1.5+3*nn,y_hexagon+sqrt(3)/2+sqrt(3)*mm)
    end
end
hold off
axis equal

thank you a millions time....

Added after 3 minutes:

hey Joannes, i am doing an undergrad thesis on relay enhanced cellular network and i have to simulate a network using my chosen structure and parameters to calculate SINR, pathloss etc. could you kindly refer me any resource that can help me out with this?

I am not an expert in this field. Maybe somebody else in this forum will be able to help you.

hi JoannesPaulus
what you mean by N & M??
if i want to specify radius for the cell how i can ??
and if i want this grid over a certain area in x & y direction how can i specify ???

thank you a millions time....

Added after 3 minutes:

hey Joannes, i am doing an undergrad thesis on relay enhanced cellular network and i have to simulate a network using my chosen structure and parameters to calculate SINR, pathloss etc. could you kindly refer me any resource that can help me out with this?

hi dude how is your thesis progress?

i am currently doing the same undergrad final year proj, running cellular simulation as well but with c++ code.

Do you have any SINR, pathloss resource to share?

Hi if you people have anything regarding this simulation so kindly share with me as i m doing the same project.

how to implement cellular network architecture with matlab ?

help please !!!

Try to design multilayer cellular network may be use to make phantom organ for the biomedical of science and engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back