Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12V DC to AC converter 3000 watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamispin

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
12V DC to AC converter

Heyy guys badly need to develop a 12vDc to AC inverter circuit....plz help me thz topic..if u hv circuit diagrams and schematic designs

12V DC to AC converter

hi
i m college student and our mini-project is to design inverter which convert 12dc to 230ac.plz can u upload circuit diagram.we are 555timer (astable mode),gate drive(both highside and low side and 4 mosfet.
thank you

Re: 12V DC to AC converter

What is your target AC voltage?
--
Amr Ali

I really don't recommand this circuit as it outputs square wave. You will end up with harmonics and might affect the working of some wireless device. I am glad to see people trying stuff in electronic, but power converter sould be carefully designed.

If, frequency will not your criteria, purchase a transformer of 12 volt, 500mA step down center tap type from 230 Volt. Feed positive of battery to center tap of 12 volt, base Resistance, 1K, 1W, Capacotor 10µF, 63V. Power up and check the output. Mind it, being isolated, Neon tester must not glow on one side, until you ground the other side. Dont forget to use heatsink to your 3055 like power transistor.

Hope it solve ur problem. The output can give upto 10 Watt depending on the operating frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.