Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which would be cheapest opto coupler for opto isolation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz give some cheap but without compromize .... opto-coupler ic

is sharp cheap or ...

There are thousands of different types, all optimized for different purposes. You need to explain more about what it is to be used for and voltages it will be isolating.

For example, do you want: AC or DC isolation, low voltage or high voltage, logic level, low sped, high speed, analog, darlington, transistor, pin diode or triac, zero crossing detect, etc.

Also do you want single isolators or multiple in one package and should it be DIP, wire tails or an SMD package?

Brian.

i am in need of dc low voltages and quad... its just to make sure that the signal is not week enough... can these be used to regenerate a signal i mean that can a fading signal be made fresh by such device eg pc 847

my main task is to isolate some pushbuttons. connected to micro controller... if the push button is at a distance can i use these then... push buttons would have low dc voltages only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back