Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Change my Career electrical power engineer goes embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosman

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Change my Career

Dear all,

I'm an electrical power engineer graduated at 2000.

I've never worked in this specialty.

I'm studying for the M.Sc in electrical engineering and I want to work in the field of Embedded systems long ago, but I didn't find any place where i can take technical training.

Can I still get any job in that field or I'm too old for that ??

please help

Re: Change my Career

Mosman,

In the field of embedded systems, you are never too old. You get better each day.

Just keep your dreams alive, learn the ropes, and you'll have no limits.

Cheers.

Change my Career

If you are studying M.Sc, then take a course in embedded systems. You can always sit in an embedded systems class; theres no need to register. Let the professor know you will be sitting for the entire semester. This way you don't have to register for the course so you wont be worried about having to take another test! You'll just absorb whatever is happening in the class.
Lots of my peers do this. They are power engineers in PhD, but sit-in in undergrad VLSI courses.

Change my Career

Thanks Fidelis,

your words really revived me.

I've searching for technical courses in that field 5 or 6 yrs ago, But with no good. You know that,in Egypt, we don't have much of educational centers that teach these academic topics.

In fact, I am studying M.Sc in electrical engineering via distance learning from Capitol College.

I still have a status of conditional acceptance until I get 3.0 GPA in 9 credit hour courses. So, I'm a bit worried that I can't maintain this GPA grade as it depends on DSP course which is not easy to absorb.

Many thanks User_asic for your advice.

finally, I suggest a website that contains great lectures in all fields of electrical engineering.

http://www.learnerstv.com/course.php?cat=Engineering.

Perhaps a part-time career in redesigning this website for a more user-friendly and organized experience?

Dear Friend,

To know more about training Programs in Embedded Design . Please visit our website or contact us at numbers below:

Let me know if you need any more information.

Looking forward to work with you.

Regards,
Mamta Rana
DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd
C-53, Sector-2, Noida-201301
Mob: 9311667797
Tel: 0120-4203797, 4276796
Web: www.designkop.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com