Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the latest research results about Big Bang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_rb

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Big Bang?

Looking for latest information and dicscoveries about Big Bang?

Steve

Re: Big Bang?

This book is most absorbing. It is missing a couple of tables, but you don't really lose that much. Because of the missing tables, I purchased the book and read it once more.

Thanks. I hope not much is missing. I would be gratfull if people know about big bang to explaine some basics for beginners like me about how universe has created from the first moment. As starting point it is obviouse that it should start from "nothing" and then probably there should be two particles with oposite charge. As the first question I would say what about mass? It seems obvious that two particles at least should be created since we have only two kind of charge (+ and - ). If at the first instance of the universe we asume two particle have been greated all conservation laws should preserve then this sytem of at least two particle should have zero energy. In order to give them mass we should probably think of a third neutral particle which causes fusing of two or all three and the released energy should turn into their mass so we still will have zero energy system but a system of particles from nothing. Now What next? Am I correct up t this point or not? What is or are missing?

Regards

Big Bang?

After thinking this topic, I got more questions.

What's the relationship between Big-Bang and worm-holes?

Since there is positron (positive electron), is there a universe been form by positron? If so, what the relationship between worm-hole and positron world?

Have you read the book "brief history of time"? I think I will read it after reading this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back