Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID reader - NXP IC : PCF7992A datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxx_zxx

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RFID reader

Hi ,
I try to do a RFID reader with a new IC , it's a NXP IC : PCF7992A but I can't find a pdf of this IC .So , there is someone how has some info about this IC ?

Thanks a lot !

RFID reader

Hi,
Some thing is me unclear; how can you buy these IC if you dont have a datasheet pls?
You must have an agent for oriantation_why dont you ask him?
Otherwise heres helps only a phone/email to NXP...
Europe
Terry Chiang
Tel. +31 40 2725162
Terry Chiang
K.

Re: RFID reader

Hi ,
Yes, I now that I can ask NXP to give me the datasheet but first of time I must sign a lot of papers for confidentially and for moment I didn't want to sign a contract with NXP. I can buy the IC , this is not a problem . First of time I try to do a prototype to see if all the project are good and after that I will try to be "legal " . So for this reason I try to see if it's possible to find the datasheet .

Thanks a lot

karesz said:
Hi,
Some thing is me unclear; how can you buy these IC if you dont have a datasheet pls?
You must have an agent for oriantation_why dont you ask him?
Otherwise heres helps only a phone/email to NXP...
Europe
Terry Chiang
Tel. +31 40 2725162
Terry Chiang
K.

cxx_zxx said:
... I now that I can ask NXP to give me the datasheet but first of time I must sign a lot of papers for confidentially and for moment I didn't want to sign a contract with NXP. I can buy the IC , this is not a problem . First of time I try to do a prototype to see if all the project are good and after that I will try to be "legal " . So for this reason I try to see if it's possible to find the datasheet .
Hi,
Sorry, if you dont likes to make the (more or less formal) confidental procedure, why do you wish from sombody others to "falsh handle" with hes conformity to confidental contracting!?... Its incorrect my friend!:-(
If you arent "illegal on your planes", its not to understand, but you must know it!...

I did signet some confidentals in my life, they are all only one relative simple paper!
You makes it crazy:), why to make it (to) compex if it goes simpler too?
You do sign only that you tells nothing for other_or what are your (real) targets?
K.

Hi ,
First of all , it's a personal project , not for a company , so I am not sure that I can ask NXP to singe a NDI with a person ... I think that doesn't work .
2. My project it's almost finish , the Info which I need is the CRC polynom and preset value for the IC (pcf7992)..... I will try to do reverse engineering of the CRC.
3. I ask if somebody can help me not to be judged ! If somebody can help me and it's not dangerous for him , it's ok .... if not , it's ok also ...

Thanks,

karesz said:
cxx_zxx said:
... I now that I can ask NXP to give me the datasheet but first of time I must sign a lot of papers for confidentially and for moment I didn't want to sign a contract with NXP. I can buy the IC , this is not a problem . First of time I try to do a prototype to see if all the project are good and after that I will try to be "legal " . So for this reason I try to see if it's possible to find the datasheet .
Hi,
Sorry, if you dont likes to make the (more or less formal) confidental procedure, why do you wish from sombody others to "falsh handle" with hes conformity to confidental contracting!?... Its incorrect my friend!:-(
If you arent "illegal on your planes", its not to understand, but you must know it!...

I did signet some confidentals in my life, they are all only one relative simple paper!
You makes it crazy:), why to make it (to) compex if it goes simpler too?
You do sign only that you tells nothing for other_or what are your (real) targets?
K.

Hallo,
OK-for me, but I mean; most simpler is to ask the nxp & not make some"collection of philosophical problems", than maybe they are unneeded:)...
Than if you tells at beginn more details it will be simpler too_sorry.
I wish good luck for the correct project!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.