Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Subwoofer MAGNAT XPRESS 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I wanted to hale quite small subwoofer for Fiat Punto. Casing is about 32-33l capacity, hard to say exactly. Producer gives those parameters: 300W max and 150 RMS. Drive for it is Blaupunkt GTA2 MKII. Subwoofer plugged by bridge.
All elements that I used:
Magnat xpress 10
Amplifier – Blupunkt GTA2 mkII + wires
Sheating
Terminal
Pcv tube
Glue, screws, clamps, boards, sponge, silicone, seal, wood spatula and more.
Casing:
Type:BR Casing made up of old furnitures 19mm wide. Box without speaker ( in program 32,4L). All glued, then screwed. Connections fill by wood spatula. Soundproof layer is a simple sponge 17mm. Bass Reflex made of PCV tube, seal removed and cut ending. Polish to make more esthetic. Looks like original. I paint edge on white – that was mistake so I need to cover it black. Around subwoofer there is a frame to disguise the merger Matters (at pictures, frame is not screwed yet, only placed to show how it’ going to be. I still need to put grill.
Listen:
As for me, for that price (not everyone have money to pay for the mark) I can’t say wrong word for my magnat. There is very deep bass and also a little bit higher ( I don’t know how to call it). Everyone who listened that speaker was surprised how that small tube can play. Clear and loud. Sub is tuned for 38Hz – Rap and H&H.
Diagram is not exactly for that speaker. Difference is with oblique wall.

Text comes from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1493695.html

Status
Not open for further replies.