Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Diagram Gate Opener Model: CAME ZA1

Status
Not open for further replies.

satheesh916

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit Diagram

Hi, Please help me with the service manual or circuit diagram for Gate Opener Model: CAME ZA1. I got the board with me and it got shorted and burned after rain and most of the resistors and circuit is burned. I want to repair it since the model is discontinued by the company and I searched the net and didn't find any circuit for the same. I hope someone will help with the circuit..Thanks and regards..

Hi Sateesh,
Have you had any luck finding a diagram?. I am sitting with a similar problem. I have a Came BX126 Gate Motor and the PCB is marked ZD1. Hit by lightning, so I need a circuit diagram. Some SMD components have been blown, so I cannot pick up the part numbers/values.
The CAME UK site CAME Automatic Gates UK - Technical Documents have lots of manuals in PDF, although I did not see the one you are looking for. Maybe, another model might be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back